Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 203

Thread: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

  1. #25
    Life.
    Uprightness...
     

    ProBitaz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    25 January 2010
    Location
    Above
    Posts
    18,298
    Thanks
    2,166
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Fav Song
    Lighten Up My(La La La)
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

    Cool!



    But bro, can ya tell me how many of the "Labels Tryin' to Kill Me" mixtape is unreleased material? Cause I already got his mixtapes and shit, but don't wanna have duplicates. :/
    Or do ya know some other mixtape which got some unreleased rare shit? You could also just tell me which mixtapes and competitions ya got with Gibbs.

    IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.


    EDIT: Just found this link, forget what I said above, lmao - http://freddiegibbsmusic.angelfire.com/cds.html - Maybe you should add that to the first page.
    Last edited by ProBitaz.; 10-04-2011 at 02:10 PM.

  2. #26
    Lord PrettyFlacko Jody II
    Winter is Coming
     

    Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 January 2010
    Posts
    3,722
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 657 Times in 496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABjerg View Post
    Cool!



    But bro, can ya tell me how many of the "Labels Tryin' to Kill Me" mixtape is unreleased material? Cause I already got his mixtapes and shit, but don't wanna have duplicates. :/
    Or do ya know some other mixtape which got some unreleased rare shit? You could also just tell me which mixtapes and competitions ya got with Gibbs.

    IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.


    EDIT: Just found this link - FREDDIE GIBBS MUSIC - Maybe you should add that to the first page.
    nice find!! i just left the house haha ill add it when I'm back, its crazy how slept on gibbs still is, right when i heard his music he jumped into my top 10, I'm glad he's gettin some exposure under jeezys label tho

  3. #27
    Life.
    Uprightness...
     

    ProBitaz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    25 January 2010
    Location
    Above
    Posts
    18,298
    Thanks
    2,166
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Fav Song
    Lighten Up My(La La La)
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
    nice find!! i just left the house haha ill add it when I'm back, its crazy how slept on gibbs still is, right when i heard his music he jumped into my top 10, I'm glad he's gettin some exposure under jeezys label tho
    Yeah man for sure.

    But damn that's a dope link right thur! Seriously, I just searched and bam this came up. All links work and shit.

  4. #28
    Lord PrettyFlacko Jody II
    Winter is Coming
     

    Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 January 2010
    Posts
    3,722
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 657 Times in 496 Posts

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ABjerg View Post
    Yeah man for sure.

    But damn that's a dope link right thur! Seriously, I just searched and bam this came up. All links work and shit.
    just checked it out on my computer, shit's dope!! just added it to the first page

  5. #29
    Life.
    Uprightness...
     

    ProBitaz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    25 January 2010
    Location
    Above
    Posts
    18,298
    Thanks
    2,166
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Fav Song
    Lighten Up My(La La La)
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
    just checked it out on my computer, shit's dope!! just added it to the first page
    For sure!

    There must be some in there ya don't have, right?

    Gangsta Gibbs

  6. #30
    General
    ONE-OHH-THREE
     

    ghostgoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 December 2009
    Posts
    7,150
    Thanks
    553
    Thanked 393 Times in 292 Posts
    Fav Album
    Like Father, Like Son

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

    Wow can't believe I slept on this nigga... Besides the Jeezy tracks I never really listened to him. Listening to his tapes now.. He's too dope tho, I'm officially on the bandwagon now

  7. #31
    Lord PrettyFlacko Jody II
    Winter is Coming
     

    Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 January 2010
    Posts
    3,722
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 657 Times in 496 Posts

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostgoon View Post
    Wow can't believe I slept on this nigga... Besides the Jeezy tracks I never really listened to him. Listening to his tapes now.. He's too dope tho, I'm officially on the bandwagon now
    haha there's plenty of room on it...for now
    honestly tho, he's one of the realest rappers out there now
    i can't wait for new material

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:


  9. #32
    D6D6D6D6
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 April 2010
    Posts
    18,173
    Thanks
    1,646
    Thanked 5,009 Times in 2,792 Posts

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

    That Rough verse!



    protect dunston at all costs

  10. #33
    Lord PrettyFlacko Jody II
    Winter is Coming
     

    Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 January 2010
    Posts
    3,722
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 657 Times in 496 Posts

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by THP850 View Post
    That Rough verse!
    lovee that verse, half the time i skip through Jeezy's verses and straight to Gibbs

  11. #34
    Sergeant
    Drake has surpassed Wayne
     
    BluMagik's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 August 2011
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Fav Song
    Fear
    Fav Album
    Take Care
    Fav Mixtape
    So Far Gone

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

    Cold Day In Hell in 3 Days

  12. #35
    Life.
    Uprightness...
     

    ProBitaz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    25 January 2010
    Location
    Above
    Posts
    18,298
    Thanks
    2,166
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Fav Song
    Lighten Up My(La La La)
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BluMagik View Post
    Cold Day In Hell in 3 Days
    Can't wait man shit's gon' bang!

  13. #36
    Sergeant
    Drake has surpassed Wayne
     
    BluMagik's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 August 2011
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Fav Song
    Fear
    Fav Album
    Take Care
    Fav Mixtape
    So Far Gone

    Re: Freddie Gibbs discussion thread


Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •