Page 10 of 130 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 109 to 120 of 1558

Thread: Kanye West Appreciation Thread

  1. #109
    YoungGod
    Fuckinniceee.
     

    Zanee's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 October 2011
    Location
    CouchNext2YoBitch
    Posts
    3,884
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked 647 Times in 440 Posts
    Mercys pretty good but Theraflu>>>>

  2. #110
    General
    It's the Whiskey talking...
     

    Proof's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 January 2011
    Posts
    6,974
    Thanks
    770
    Thanked 701 Times in 585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cli-City View Post
    Man as consistent as Ye is with quality..he aint saying shit in his songs now a days...
    he gives us little tidbits into his life sprinkled throughout the song in between the bragging

  3. #111
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    I'm not only a Wayne Fan, Im a
    fan of Hip Hop
     

    Cli-City's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 August 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    11,088
    Thanks
    1,140
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 1,739 Posts
    Fav Song
    Never Get It
    Fav Album
    Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication II
    Quote Originally Posted by Proof View Post
    he gives us little tidbits into his life sprinkled throughout the song in between the bragging

    (Unh, can the headphones go louder?)
    (KANYE WEST!)
    (Swag King Cole)
    (DJ KHALED!)
    [Kanye West]
    Can’t a young nigga get money anymore?
    Tell PETA my mink is draggin’ on the floor
    Can I have a bad bitch wit’out no flaws
    Come to meet me wit’out no drawers?
    Dinner with Anna Wintour, racin’ wit’ Anja Rubik
    I told you ma’fuckers it was more than the music
    In the projects one day to Project Runway
    We done heard all that loud-ass talkin’, we used to it
    I’m from where shorties fucked up, double-cupped up
    Might even kill somebody and YouTube it
    So whoever think they words affect me is too stupid
    And if you could do it better than me, then you do it
    We flyer than the parakeet, floatin’ wit’ no parachute
    Six thousand-dollar pair of shoes, we made it to the Paris news!
    Don’t talk about style, ‘cause I embarrass you
    Shut the fuck up when you talk to me ‘fore I embarrass you
    Can’t a young nigga get money anymore?
    Tell PETA my mink is draggin’ on the floor
    Can I have a bad bitch wit’out no flaws
    Come to meet me wit’out no drawers?
    And the whole industry wanna fuck yo’ old chick
    Only nigga I got respect for is Wiz
    And I’ll admit, I fell in love with Kim
    ‘Round the same time she had fell in love wit’ him
    Well, that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thing
    Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop ‘im from the team
    La familia, Roc Nation
    We in the buildin’, but still keep it basement
    Flyer than the parakeet, floatin’ wit’ no parachute
    Six thousand-dollar pair of shoes, I made it to the Paris news
    Don’t talk about style, ‘cause I embarrass you
    Shut the fuck up when you talk to me ‘fore I embarrassed you
    G.O.O.D. Music, we fresh, we fresh
    Anything else, we detest, detest
    Bitch-ass niggas got ass and breasts
    All that said, lemme ask this quest’
    Can’t a young nigga get money anymore?
    Tell PETA my mink is draggin’ on the floor
    Can I have a bad bitch wit’out no flaws
    Come to meet me wit’out…
    Don’t talk to me ‘bout style, nigga, I’ll ma’fuckin’ embarrass you
    Talkin’ ‘bout clothes, I’ll ma’fuckin’ embarrass you
    Hollin’ ‘bout some hoes, I’ll ma’fuckin’ embarrass you
    Way too cold, I promise you’ll need some Theraflu
    (Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh) Get the Theraflu
    (Uh, uh-uh, uh-uh, uh) Get the Theraflu
    (Uh, uh-uh, uh-uh, uh, uh-uh, uh-uh)
    (Uh, uh-uh, uh-uh uh) Get the Theraflu
    Where are the tid bits???

    Im not saying its not dope or its not quality..because this shit fucking goes...but he aint saying shit...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina




  4. #112
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Why are people looking for messages in music? Rofl. Do what you are supposed to do with music, listen and enjoy it.



    protect dunston at all costs

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to THA GR8 M8 For This Useful Post:


  6. #113
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    09 August 2011
    Posts
    2,895
    Thanks
    426
    Thanked 575 Times in 430 Posts
    Bitch ass niggas got ass and breasts!

  7. #114
    Captain
    FIGGG SIDEEE
     

    AikawaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 April 2011
    Posts
    1,273
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 124 Times in 104 Posts
    Fav Song
    something you forgot
    Fav Album
    Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    No ceilings
    Theraflu>>>>

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AikawaX For This Useful Post:


  9. #115
    Major
    OVOXO
     

    Derezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 August 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,509
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 480 Times in 341 Posts
    Fav Song
    BM. JR
    Fav Album
    Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    I feel like Flacko is just looking for an argument by disagreeing with people because he can



  10. #116
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derezz View Post
    I feel like Flacko is just looking for an argument by disagreeing with people because he can
    Looking for an argument = giving my opinion on a forum (Which is meant for discussion and opinions)?

    Yeah you're right smh.



    protect dunston at all costs

  11. #117
    Guest1
    Guest
    This user has no status.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Derezz View Post
    I feel like Flacko is just looking for an argument by disagreeing with people because he can
    This. Seems like he only posts to point out someone is wrong or something.

  12. #118
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaden View Post
    This. Seems like he only posts to point out someone is wrong or something.
    You are the joke of the forum and a waste of DNA. Bye bye.



    protect dunston at all costs

  13. #119
    Guest1
    Guest
    This user has no status.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
    You are the joke of the forum and a waste of DNA. Bye bye.
    Whatever you say E-Thug

  14. #120
    Soldier
    Skinny nigga prettyflacko'
     

    Join Date
    26 September 2011
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 87 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaden View Post
    Whatever you say E-Thug
    You still the one who dated your own sister for some E-Cred.Cmon son..

Page 10 of 130 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •