Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 1346

Thread: Kanye West Appreciation Thread

  1. #37
    General
    It's the Whiskey talking...
     

    Proof's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 January 2011
    Posts
    6,980
    Thanks
    770
    Thanked 701 Times in 585 Posts

  2. #38
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    09 August 2011
    Posts
    2,896
    Thanks
    426
    Thanked 575 Times in 430 Posts
    Kanye is my fav rapper of all time. Dude never disappoints, and I loved how close he was to his moms and the effort he puts in his music. Looking forward to a true sequel to Graduation, if you know what I mean.

  3. #39
    General
    It's the Whiskey talking...
     

    Proof's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 January 2011
    Posts
    6,980
    Thanks
    770
    Thanked 701 Times in 585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy214 View Post
    Kanye is my fav rapper of all time. Dude never disappoints, and I loved how close he was to his moms and the effort he puts in his music. Looking forward to a true sequel to Graduation, if you know what I mean.
    you mean good ass job? its not coming out MBDTF was good ass job

  4. #40
    Lord PrettyFlacko Jody II
    Winter is Coming
     

    Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 January 2010
    Posts
    3,722
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 657 Times in 496 Posts
    KANYE WEST FT. DJ KHALED - THERA FLU IFWT by djrellyrell on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

    ---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

    here's the DL link:
    Kanye West Ft DJ Khaled

  5. #41
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    I'm not only a Wayne Fan, Im a
    fan of Hip Hop
     

    Cli-City's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 August 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    11,087
    Thanks
    1,139
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 1,737 Posts
    Fav Song
    Never Get It
    Fav Album
    Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication II
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
    KANYE WEST FT. DJ KHALED - THERA FLU IFWT by djrellyrell on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

    ---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

    here's the DL link:
    Kanye West Ft DJ Khaled

    Damn this nigga Spazzed.....best verse of 2012 so far....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina




  6. #42
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    GOAT.
     

    Weezy_KB24's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 March 2010
    Posts
    14,273
    Thanks
    1,348
    Thanked 2,652 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Fav Song
    3-Peat.
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II.
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3 & D2.
    Kanye just put the whole rap game on notice. Went hard as fuck..

  7. #43
    Major
    U hated, now i Made it, lil
    Suckas i want Apologies!!
     

    BlakeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 May 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    4,195
    Thanks
    735
    Thanked 680 Times in 496 Posts
    Fav Song
    Do what you Do
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cli-City View Post
    Kanye goes to remote places....gets in a comfortable space and flys niggas in so his album can be organically made....Imagine if Wayne did the same...go to some foreign place......and actually be in the studio with the producers and the collaborators on his songs..that energy can't produce anything but great music...especially if he is relaxed and smoking weed.....That is why Kanye is years ahead of so much of these dudes....he takes everything he does to the extreme...
    That used to be the great thing about Wayne tho..he aint need all of that..all he needed was some weed and the nearest booth and it was murder

  8. #44
    Commander
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    09 August 2011
    Posts
    2,896
    Thanks
    426
    Thanked 575 Times in 430 Posts
    Nigga went fucking HAM on that mufugga. No debating whatsoever. So many nasty punchlines, and Hit-Boy has a cold ass beat. The last time I've been this impressed was Drake on Stay Schemin. NEED A NO DJ ASAP.

    ---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Proof View Post
    you mean good ass job? its not coming out MBDTF was good ass job
    Yeah, but I mean that good ol soul sampling and funny punchline Kanye we had CD-Grad.

  9. #45
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    The Roc is definitely in the
    building!
     
    Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 July 2009
    Location
    Louisville,Ky
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 472 Times in 322 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something You Forgot
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Carter III Sessions
    Quote Originally Posted by Cli-City View Post
    Kanye goes to remote places....gets in a comfortable space and flys niggas in so his album can be organically made....Imagine if Wayne did the same...go to some foreign place......and actually be in the studio with the producers and the collaborators on his songs..that energy can't produce anything but great music...especially if he is relaxed and smoking weed.....That is why Kanye is years ahead of so much of these dudes....he takes everything he does to the extreme...
    Lil Wayne doesn't have the aggressiveness to be great anymore bruh

  10. #46
    Lieutenant
    you wanna kno why you die the
    answer is right under your
    nose.....
     

    mirage42's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 January 2011
    Posts
    987
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 117 Times in 73 Posts
    Fav Song
    its time 2 give me mine
    Fav Album
    tha carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    da drought 3/D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Lil Wayne doesn't have the aggressiveness to be great anymore bruh
    this.

    wayne is a shadow of the monster he used to be, that much is clear.


    now on topic kanye shit brix and rusted nails all over that khaled track omfg he went in.. like holy shit
    #3hunna


    #Mandown
    2-4-14


  11. #47
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    03 February 2012
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 208 Times in 149 Posts
    Fav Song
    Triggaman
    Fav Album
    Carter III Leaks
    Fav Mixtape
    Drought 3
    I don't usually comment on anything kanye-related but the dude absolutely destroyed thera flu. Goddamn.

  12. #48
    Captain
    Ziggy Blockley- Scotland's
    Finest
     
    Z!Greatest's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 June 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 54 Times in 41 Posts
    Fav Song
    3 Peat
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Yeezy spazzed on that shit
    Ziggy Blockley - Scotland's Finest




Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •