Page 43 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 505 to 516 of 1541

Thread: Kanye West Appreciation Thread

  1. #505
    Major
    Funeral AOTY
     

    legendarytunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 November 2013
    Posts
    4,715
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 933 Posts
    Fav Song
    3 Peat
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Quote Originally Posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
    He my brother lol.

    But i got the same question about @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy , @Lil wayne prezident & @back on my bullish*t

    @Lil wayne prezident & @back on my bullish*t are lwhq twins.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legendarytunechi For This Useful Post:


  3. #506
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,766
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,945 Times in 1,469 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
    Kanye a goat but don't let trying to prove a point take you way too far homey.
    Too Far? . . . . . Lets See

    The College Dropout = Classic
    Late Registration = Classic
    Graduation = Classic
    808s & Heartbreak = Trend Setting/Classic
    My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy = Brilliant/Genius/Classic
    Good Friday Collection = Classic

    All Those Hold Weigh Over Mixtape Because Those Are Classic ALBUMS consistently being dropped back to back
    5 Albums Straight. Like C'mon Now

    Tha Carter Series = Classic Series (2/4 Considered Classic 1 out 2 Debatable)
    Album Wise There Nothing Else Classic About His Albums & He Has What 10-12 Albums That's 2/10 Like C'mon You Do That Math

    The It's Dedication 2, Da Drought 3 & No Ceilings Which Are Considered His Classic Mixtapes . . . . . . No Creativity, No Originality Because It's Over Other PPl Beats . . . . . So Where Lil Waynes Being A Genius & Amazing Musician?

    Only Glimpse Of Brilliance Wayne Has Ever Displayed Was the C3 Sessions. Where Not Only Would He Have Had A Classic But Possibly One Of The Best Rap Albums To Be Ever Made

    Wayne Will Always Be My Favorite But Im Not A Bias Stan Like Some Of You In Here

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    Ease back now on that C3 talk..
    C3 = Hype

  4. #507
    Major
    Young Mokuba Baby
     

    LilTunƎchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 2012
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    5,623
    Thanks
    1,030
    Thanked 2,252 Times in 1,393 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter Series
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings Mo'Fucka
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Too Far? . . . . . Lets See

    The College Dropout = Classic
    Late Registration = Classic
    Graduation = Classic
    808s & Heartbreak = Trend Setting/Classic
    My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy = Brilliant/Genius/Classic
    Good Friday Collection = Classic

    All Those Hold Weigh Over Mixtape Because Those Are Classic ALBUMS consistently being dropped back to back
    5 Albums Straight. Like C'mon Now

    Tha Carter Series = Classic Series (2/4 Considered Classic 1 out 2 Debatable)
    Album Wise There Nothing Else Classic About His Albums & He Has What 10-12 Albums That's 2/10 Like C'mon You Do That Math

    The It's Dedication 2, Da Drought 3 & No Ceilings Which Are Considered His Classic Mixtapes . . . . . . No Creativity, No Originality Because It's Over Other PPl Beats . . . . . So Where Lil Waynes Being A Genius & Amazing Musician?

    Only Glimpse Of Brilliance Wayne Has Ever Displayed Was the C3 Sessions. Where Not Only Would He Have Had A Classic But Possibly One Of The Best Rap Albums To Be Ever Made

    Wayne Will Always Be My Favorite But Im Not A Bias Stan Like Some Of You In Here

    - - - Updated - - -



    C3 = Hype
    Wow.

    It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

  5. #508
    Captain
    This user has no status.
     

    TygaT-raw's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 February 2014
    Location
    texas, USA
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 200 Times in 176 Posts
    Fav Song
    Told Yall
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Too Far? . . . . . Lets See

    The College Dropout = Classic
    Late Registration = Classic
    Graduation = Classic
    808s & Heartbreak = Trend Setting/Classic
    My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy = Brilliant/Genius/Classic
    Good Friday Collection = Classic

    All Those Hold Weigh Over Mixtape Because Those Are Classic ALBUMS consistently being dropped back to back
    5 Albums Straight. Like C'mon Now

    Tha Carter Series = Classic Series (2/4 Considered Classic 1 out 2 Debatable)
    Album Wise There Nothing Else Classic About His Albums & He Has What 10-12 Albums That's 2/10 Like C'mon You Do That Math

    The It's Dedication 2, Da Drought 3 & No Ceilings Which Are Considered His Classic Mixtapes . . . . . . No Creativity, No Originality Because It's Over Other PPl Beats . . . . . So Where Lil Waynes Being A Genius & Amazing Musician?

    Only Glimpse Of Brilliance Wayne Has Ever Displayed Was the C3 Sessions. Where Not Only Would He Have Had A Classic But Possibly One Of The Best Rap Albums To Be Ever Made

    Wayne Will Always Be My Favorite But Im Not A Bias Stan Like Some Of You In Here

    - - - Updated - - -



    C3 = Hype
    That's truth, I feel like some people knock kanye because he doesn't do a lot of features and he drops an album every couple of years, but like you said it's like when he drops music it's normally classic or very close to classic.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TygaT-raw For This Useful Post:


  7. #509
    Sergeant
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    21 July 2010
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 33 Times in 15 Posts
    Lyrically Wayne the best. That's why he's the mixtape king because he will kill anyone's beat. He's a genius in the lyrical department, no shame in saying musically as a whole he isn't better because each rapper has strength and weaknesses.

    kanye production and beats are the best. Lyrically he's good, he knows how to make a fantastic sing without having to say anythung incredible.

    wayne better than Kanye lyrically but as a whole artist Kanye is better.

  8. #510
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,766
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,945 Times in 1,469 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeweezy69 View Post
    Lyrically Wayne the best. That's why he's the mixtape king because he will kill anyone's beat. He's a genius in the lyrical department, no shame in saying musically as a whole he isn't better because each rapper has strength and weaknesses.

    kanye production and beats are the best. Lyrically he's good, he knows how to make a fantastic sing without having to say anythung incredible.

    wayne better than Kanye lyrically but as a whole artist Kanye is better.
    So His First 3 Albums He Didn't Say Anything Incredible?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

  9. #511
    Sergeant
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    21 July 2010
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 33 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    So His First 3 Albums He Didn't Say Anything Incredible?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Of course her did. But like 808s and Yeezus he doesn't rap anythung incredible but the way it's done is just incredible.

    Gone, Roses, Devil in a new dress, Jesus walks. The list of incredible raps are up there. Just saying that a Wayne song is dependant on what he says, Kanyes isn't.

  10. #512
    Major
    The Greatest
     

    Black00's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 July 2012
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks
    460
    Thanked 672 Times in 536 Posts
    Fav Song
    sky is the limit, 3peat
    Fav Album
    C2|C3|C4|C5
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3|S4TW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeweezy69 View Post
    Of course her did. But like 808s and Yeezus he doesn't rap anythung incredible but the way it's done is just incredible.

    Gone, Roses, Devil in a new dress, Jesus walks. The list of incredible raps are up there. Just saying that a Wayne song is dependant on what he says, Kanyes isn't.
    go and rewind new slaves , blood on the leaves , i am a god , blkk ,skknhd and come tell me he's not lyrical.
    Where are Wayne's lyrics better than Kanye's man? Wayne is not a lyrical rapper too. He's a Puncline master , he has 1000 styles , he has that epic voice and maybe a better delivery than Kanye , but even though i would like to say Wayne is overall better than Kanye i can't say it.
    But maybe as a straight rapper , Weezy is better.


  11. #513
    Theonlydjorkaeff
    Guest
    This user has no status.
     
    Why yall comparing Wayne to kanye? Smh..

    Two completely different artists. You wanna break it down?

    Entertainment value: tie
    Lyrics: wayne at his best is better, kanye is more consistent
    Sales: kanye
    Artistry: kanye

    Still. I don't think you can compare. Kanye transcends the genre, his production work elevates him well above his peers

  12. #514
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,766
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,945 Times in 1,469 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    Why yall comparing Wayne to kanye? Smh..

    Two completely different artists. You wanna break it down?

    Entertainment value: tie
    Lyrics: wayne at his best is better, kanye is more consistent
    Sales: kanye
    Artistry: kanye

    Still. I don't think you can compare. Kanye transcends the genre, his production work elevates him well above his peers
    they rappers you can compare them . . . what you mean. . .. . you can compare any 2 things

  13. #515
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    done, bye.
     

    Mr Xclusive's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    tesLA
    Posts
    23,745
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,819 Posts
    The Kardashians have ruined him


    RIP Ye

  14. #516
    Sergeant
    This user has no status.
     


    Join Date
    21 July 2010
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 33 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Black00 View Post
    go and rewind new slaves , blood on the leaves , i am a god , blkk ,skknhd and come tell me he's not lyrical.
    Where are Wayne's lyrics better than Kanye's man? Wayne is not a lyrical rapper too. He's a Puncline master , he has 1000 styles , he has that epic voice and maybe a better delivery than Kanye , but even though i would like to say Wayne is overall better than Kanye i can't say it.
    But maybe as a straight rapper , Weezy is better.
    I love both artists, I'm not gonna get into a discussion on who's better

Page 43 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •