Page 62 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 733 to 744 of 1558

Thread: Kanye West Appreciation Thread

  1. #733
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,287
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 1,382 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by WeezySVK View Post
    he got chance? if he really runs for presidency, he WILL DEFINITELY win, believe me..

  2. #734
    Commander
    I got you stuck off the
    realness, we be the infamous
    you heard of us
     

    WeezySVK's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 March 2013
    Posts
    2,484
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 597 Times in 484 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ghetto Rich (Remix)
    Fav Album
    CII & CIII
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    he got chance? if he really runs for presidency, he WILL DEFINITELY win, believe me..
    Well still cant see realy him being president with Kim as the first lady
    ...

  3. #735
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,287
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 1,382 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by WeezySVK View Post
    Well still cant see realy him being president with Kim as the first lady
    but people in america would love that man..lots of people there love kim and ye..

    shit 5 years ago i couldn't see trump being president, but now it's almost certain..

    imo i think kanye would be decent president tbh..not perfect, not that good, but decent

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkoMaxX For This Useful Post:


  5. #736
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch
     

    WeEeEeEzZzZyYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    31,930
    Thanks
    6,200
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 5,225 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4
    i swear if kanye becomes president he needs to divorce kim first

  6. #737
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    sealneaward is a bitch
     

    WeEeEeEzZzZyYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 June 2009
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    31,930
    Thanks
    6,200
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 5,225 Posts
    Fav Song
    let the beat build
    Fav Album
    tha carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 4
    kanye just previewed a new song with post malone and ty dolla sign

  7. #738
    weed & syrup
    blow out the kush and crack a
    smile for the cameras
     

    weezy f baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 August 2010
    Location
    Lilweezyana
    Posts
    5,913
    Thanks
    1,095
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 1,018 Posts
    Fav Song
    In The Morning/PMW/BMJR
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter Series
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    he got chance? if he really runs for presidency, he WILL DEFINITELY win, believe me..
    LOL there is like a 5% chance he will even make it to be voted for lol.

    It's all publicity
    ​repetition is the father of learning

  8. #739
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,287
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 1,382 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by weezy f baby View Post
    LOL there is like a 5% chance he will even make it to be voted for lol.

    It's all publicity
    I know it's publicity, but if a person like Trump has chance of becoming a president, trust me, lot of people would vote for Kanye just to see what he gonna do..
    People are dumb mate..

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkoMaxX For This Useful Post:


  10. #740
    weed & syrup
    blow out the kush and crack a
    smile for the cameras
     

    weezy f baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 August 2010
    Location
    Lilweezyana
    Posts
    5,913
    Thanks
    1,095
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 1,018 Posts
    Fav Song
    In The Morning/PMW/BMJR
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter Series
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    I know it's publicity, but if a person like Trump has chance of becoming a president, trust me, lot of people would vote for Kanye just to see what he gonna do..
    People are dumb mate..
    Yeah but trump been in talks for presidency for like 10 years and is a buiness genius.

    My my grandparents voting for him, but they don't even know what a kanye is lol
    ​repetition is the father of learning

  11. #741
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,287
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 1,382 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by weezy f baby View Post
    Yeah but trump been in talks for presidency for like 10 years and is a buiness genius.

    My my grandparents voting for him, but they don't even know what a kanye is lol
    Well yeah, that's true.. Older people won't vote for Yeezy, younger people will, but majority of Yeezy fans is not even eligible to vote, cuz they minors..

  12. #742
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    Well yeah, that's true.. Older people won't vote for Yeezy, younger people will, but majority of Yeezy fans is not even eligible to vote, cuz they minors..
    lol



    protect dunston at all costs

  13. #743
    General
    Holla at you, soo woo!
     

    MarkoMaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 August 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,287
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 1,382 Times in 1,047 Posts
    Fav Song
    Something you forgot
    Fav Album
    The Carter II/III
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3
    Quote Originally Posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
    lol
    What? Am I wrong?
    Only one who will vote for Yeezy are people who listen to him, most of them are minors..

    Tho by 2020 all of them will become eligible for voting, so I might be wrong, lel
    didn't think of that xd

  14. #744
    CERTIFIED LOVER BOY
    fuck @sealneaward & any1
    that love him
     

    THA GR8 M8's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 April 2010
    Posts
    18,630
    Thanks
    1,717
    Thanked 5,208 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    What? Am I wrong?Only one who will vote for Yeezy are people who listen to him, most of them are minors..Tho by 2020 all of them will become eligible for voting, so I might be wrong, leldidn't think of that xd
    Haha u see my point now



    protect dunston at all costs

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to THA GR8 M8 For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •