Page 93 of 119 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,105 to 1,116 of 1428

Thread: Kanye West Appreciation Thread

  1. #1105
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,715
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,459 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    2 new Kanye albums COMING SOON
    kanye produced Nas album COMING SOON

    who cares bout man's politics
    Smh
    You got so much to learn step son

  2. #1106
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    13,070
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,725 Times in 2,006 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Smh
    You got so much to learn step son

    Old man kanye always been controversal and he borderline lost his mind but he still make good music so its whatever doe

    imagine caring about his politics he not even siding with anyone mans just said be a free thinker and shit fuck him for associating with nazis doe that was a goofy ass move but the music and art bout to be fire because every time kanye do controversal bs the music backs it
    Last edited by Zimmie; 04-26-2018 at 02:37 AM.

    #FREEVELVET

  3. #1107
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,715
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,459 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    Old man kanye always been controversal and he borderline lost his mind but he still make good music so its whatever doe

    imagine caring about his politics he not even siding with anyone mans just said be a free thinker and shit fuck him for associating with nazis doe that was a goofy ass move but the music and art bout to be fire because every time kanye do controversal bs the music backs it
    You have a lot to learn Step Son smh ALOT to learn

    Not always, only after his mom died shit went left young boy

    Shit deeper than music Lil Boy
    In a society you know nothing about

    You canít speak on shit tbh

  4. #1108
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    13,070
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,725 Times in 2,006 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    You have a lot to learn Step Son smh ALOT to learn

    Not always, only after his mom died shit went left young boy

    Shit deeper than music Lil Boy
    In a society you know nothing about

    You can’t speak on shit tbh

    Must be some dusty shit cause u take an L for attempting to project your own idealogies on a celebrity a lot of shit Weezy said/done i don't feel or agree with it don't impact the art though

    #FREEVELVET

  5. #1109
    Commander
    I got you stuck off the
    realness, we be the infamous
    you heard of us
     

    WeezySVK's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 March 2013
    Posts
    2,484
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 597 Times in 484 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ghetto Rich (Remix)
    Fav Album
    CII & CIII
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3 & D2
    I acutally respect Kanye alot for being pro Trump and not hiding it, and im not a Trump supporter but I also dont hate him

    Him and Wayne the only celebrities that dont let themselves brainwash by all this SJW media bs

  6. #1110
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Waynasite's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 October 2013
    Posts
    18,535
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,628 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ground Zero
    Fav Album
    Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Every artist unfollowed him on Twitter

  7. #1111
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    13,070
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,725 Times in 2,006 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by WeezySVK View Post
    I acutally respect Kanye alot for being pro Trump and not hiding it, and im not a Trump supporter but I also dont hate him

    Him and Wayne the only celebrities that dont let themselves brainwash by all this SJW media bs
    i like that Kanye is very independent in his own thought processes i feel he did throw himself under the bus for this album drop his doing the reverse of what Eminem did but its still corny some artists don't particularly need to focus on politics in my opinion like someone like Immortal Technique and the underground scene are who i go to for politically motivated rap music but people like Wayne, Eminem, Kanye really do more damage then good when they talk in a way i do get that they are role models in a very large capacity but from what i've learnt in life is not to go to music artists for life/political advice because they are on a whole other wave length and pedestal to us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waynasite View Post
    Every artist unfollowed him on Twitter
    this is fake news fam....... dont fall for the cringe tabloids looking for click bait

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://www.kanyewest.com/

    as much as this is a troll this production is so nice

    #FREEVELVET

  8. #1112
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Mnjarocock
     

    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 July 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    20,603
    Thanks
    3,421
    Thanked 3,725 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Fav Song
    Pick up my heart
    Fav Album
    C1
    Fav Mixtape
    Suffix
    what the fuck is that new kanye song that he dropped?

  9. #1113
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    13,070
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,725 Times in 2,006 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    what the fuck is that new kanye song that he dropped?
    his stiring up controversy its got everybody talking h

    #FREEVELVET

  10. #1114
    Commander
    I got you stuck off the
    realness, we be the infamous
    you heard of us
     

    WeezySVK's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 March 2013
    Posts
    2,484
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 597 Times in 484 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ghetto Rich (Remix)
    Fav Album
    CII & CIII
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    i like that Kanye is very independent in his own thought processes i feel he did throw himself under the bus for this album drop his doing the reverse of what Eminem did but its still corny some artists don't particularly need to focus on politics in my opinion like someone like Immortal Technique and the underground scene are who i go to for politically motivated rap music but people like Wayne, Eminem, Kanye really do more damage then good when they talk in a way i do get that they are role models in a very large capacity but from what i've learnt in life is not to go to music artists for life/political advice because they are on a whole other wave length and pedestal to us.
    Agree but I still love the fact that he doesnt give a fuck you know lol I dont really feel like he did it for publicity or because hes going to drop 2 albums soon

    But youre right that artists shouldnt be focusing on politics because they live a different lifestyle

  11. #1115
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Lucifer aka the punching bag
    of HQ
     

    Mnjaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 March 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,091
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked 2,159 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    whoop diddy skoop, whoop de poop de poop


  12. #1116
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    13,070
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,725 Times in 2,006 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by WeezySVK View Post
    Agree but I still love the fact that he doesnt give a fuck you know lol I dont really feel like he did it for publicity or because hes going to drop 2 albums soon

    But youre right that artists shouldnt be focusing on politics because they live a different lifestyle
    its Kanyes personality! Kanyes albums are always surrounded with controversy it makes up for an "Era" kanye is very strategic and expressive its really quite cool tbh i'll link you something i saw on KTT that explains a lot of his antics

    IT ALL CLICKED [PLS READ] ę Kanye West Forum

    Kanye is very embedded in his art his a crazy genius

    #FREEVELVET

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmie For This Useful Post:


Page 93 of 119 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •