Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 625 to 636 of 809

Thread: LWHQ Last.FM Thread

  1. #625
    Major
    I don't give a fuck, if I do
    it's FUCK YOU
     

    Mr. Swag's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 July 2011
    Posts
    3,828
    Thanks
    1,050
    Thanked 583 Times in 467 Posts
    Fav Song
    Eat You Alive, Paradice
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II-III
    Fav Mixtape
    D3, DD3, No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    ya it just collects the information from your player, works with pretty much everything (itunes, winamp, windows media player, vlc etc...)

    pretty simple actually, you dont have to do shit lol (besides creating an account & downloading that "scrobbler")
    thanx

    does it somehow add my existing plays from zB iTunes? would be whack to start with 0 again


    Go & Listen ..




  2. #626
    General
    Even Ma$e came back for the
    mula outta church
     


    Join Date
    23 March 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,143
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 827 Posts
    Fav Song
    Walk It Out/Walk It Off
    Fav Album
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Swag View Post
    thanx

    does it somehow add my existing plays from zB iTunes? would be whack to start with 0 again
    yeah

  3. #627
    Major
    I don't give a fuck, if I do
    it's FUCK YOU
     

    Mr. Swag's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 July 2011
    Posts
    3,828
    Thanks
    1,050
    Thanked 583 Times in 467 Posts
    Fav Song
    Eat You Alive, Paradice
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II-III
    Fav Mixtape
    D3, DD3, No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_wayne View Post
    yeah
    thank y'all, and last but not least: how do I get these collection of covers like y'all post in this thread? along with the amount of plays


    Go & Listen ..




  4. #628
    General
    Even Ma$e came back for the
    mula outta church
     


    Join Date
    23 March 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,143
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 827 Posts
    Fav Song
    Walk It Out/Walk It Off
    Fav Album
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Swag View Post
    thank y'all, and last but not least: how do I get these collection of covers like y'all post in this thread? along with the amount of plays
    Last.fm Collage Generator - tapmusic

  5. #629
    Guest1
    Guest
    This user has no status.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    Starvation 2 worth the time? It's kinda long, but I fuck with Ace Hood




    Yeah man, it has sum pretty nice tracks on there.



    btw, you like JT new single?

  6. #630
    I AIN'T NERVOUS
    Young God in the building
    'bout to start a religion
     

    IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    Section 80
    Posts
    20,129
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Swag View Post
    thanx

    does it somehow add my existing plays from zB iTunes? would be whack to start with 0 again
    I started from 0 when I mad my account, wanted it to be like that though

    ---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaden View Post
    Yeah man, it has sum pretty nice tracks on there.



    btw, you like JT new single?
    it's not as epic as some of his previous tracks, but still very good imo
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.


    last.fm || twitter

  7. #631
    General
    Even Ma$e came back for the
    mula outta church
     


    Join Date
    23 March 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,143
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 827 Posts
    Fav Song
    Walk It Out/Walk It Off
    Fav Album
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    I started from 0 when I mad my account, wanted it to be like that though

    ---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------



    it's not as epic as some of his previous tracks, but still very good imo
    epic?

    what's Kendrick? ultra epic?

  8. #632
    I AIN'T NERVOUS
    Young God in the building
    'bout to start a religion
     

    IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    Section 80
    Posts
    20,129
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/NC
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_wayne View Post
    epic?

    what's Kendrick? ultra epic?
    Cry Me A River
    What Goes Around.../...Comes Around (Interlude)


    apicccc
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.


    last.fm || twitter

  9. #633
    General
    Even Ma$e came back for the
    mula outta church
     


    Join Date
    23 March 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,143
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 827 Posts
    Fav Song
    Walk It Out/Walk It Off
    Fav Album
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    Cry Me A River
    What Goes Around.../...Comes Around (Interlude)


    apicccc
    loool i thought you was talkm bout Ace Hood

  10. #634
    General
    Even Ma$e came back for the
    mula outta church
     


    Join Date
    23 March 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,143
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 827 Posts
    Fav Song
    Walk It Out/Walk It Off
    Fav Album
    Da Drought 3
    i'm always looking at my last.fm profile to check what my post played artist are. that kinda show what were the best respectively my favorite rappers of the last year.


    2012 was definitely Spittas year. i probably played 900 song of spitta. Future made more plays than Jay-Z. i started listening to Hov some years ago. i've started with Future when Pluto dropped

  11. #635
    I AIN'T NERVOUS
    Young God in the building
    'bout to start a religion
     

    IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    Section 80
    Posts
    20,129
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/NC
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_wayne View Post
    i'm always looking at my last.fm profile to check what my post played artist are. that kinda show what were the best respectively my favorite rappers of the last year.


    2012 was definitely Spittas year. i probably played 900 song of spitta. Future made more plays than Jay-Z. i started listening to Hov some years ago. i've started with Future when Pluto dropped
    my top 15 overall is kinda weird (plays since March 2012)

    they are real though....so hey that's the shit I listen to




    The Game is only that high because of Jesus Piece & same with Ross for the few good tracks on GFID (most recent shit kinda gets the most plays for me lol)

    Frank Ocean is the only R&B artist smh...fucking love that genre, needs to have more plays
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.


    last.fm || twitter

  12. #636
    General
    Even Ma$e came back for the
    mula outta church
     


    Join Date
    23 March 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,143
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 827 Posts
    Fav Song
    Walk It Out/Walk It Off
    Fav Album
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    my top 15 overall is kinda weird (plays since March 2012)

    they are real though....so hey that's the shit I listen to




    The Game is only that high because of Jesus Piece & same with Ross for the few good tracks on GFID (most recent shit kinda gets the most plays for me lol)

    Frank Ocean is the only R&B artist smh...fucking love that genre, needs to have more plays
    Weeknd>>>>

    Spitta

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •