Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 58

Thread: Robb Bank$ Discussion Thread

  1. #25
    I AIN'T NERVOUS
    Young God in the building
    'bout to start a religion
     

    IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    Section 80
    Posts
    20,129
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/NC
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
    Real shit, all these niggas starting to sound like a bad copy of each other, I don't wanna hear a nigga who sound like another nigga, it's not a lot of rappers these day that have they own sound, but dumbass niggas still gonna bump they wack ass music like it's just the new shit.

    Almost every comment is "This nigga's dope he sound just like A$AP Rocky" that's not dope that's stupid.
    A$AP Rocky jacked his whole sound from houston though lol
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.


    last.fm || twitter

  2. #26
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    GeorgiaBoyTool's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 December 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 159 Times in 116 Posts
    Fav Song
    Trouble
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    A$AP Rocky jacked his whole sound from houston though lol
    Either way these niggas sound the same and that's wack af, these nigga gotta learn to be themselves,
    I mean Wayne, Drake, Kendrick, Future, Eminem, Gucci Mane & Juicy J, like any of them or not all made different unique sounds in music that exists today, and now everybody wants to capture their sounds or image, but will never get anywhere unless people like you endorse them.


    Stop endorsing copy cat bullshit.

  3. #27
    I AIN'T NERVOUS
    Young God in the building
    'bout to start a religion
     

    IceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 December 2009
    Location
    Section 80
    Posts
    20,129
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 2,102 Posts
    Fav Song
    Gossip/I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/NC
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
    Either way these niggas sound the same and that's wack af, these nigga gotta learn to be themselves,
    I mean Wayne, Drake, Kendrick, Future, Eminem, Gucci Mane & Juicy J, like any of them or not all made different unique sounds in music that exists today, and now everybody wants to capture their sounds or image, but will never get anywhere unless people like you endorse them.


    Stop endorsing copy cat bullshit.
    eh Juicy J isn't really a good example...kinda jumped on the trap bandwagon when lex luger blew up
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.


    last.fm || twitter

  4. #28
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    father to be
     

    KidComet's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 January 2011
    Posts
    10,956
    Thanks
    1,398
    Thanked 3,087 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Fav Song
    Favorite Song
    Fav Album
    Favorite Album
    Fav Mixtape
    Favorite Mixtape
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboytool View Post
    real shit, all these niggas starting to sound like a bad copy of each other, i don't wanna hear a nigga who sound like another nigga, it's not a lot of rappers these day that have they own sound, but dumbass niggas still gonna bump they wack ass music like it's just the new shit.

    Almost every comment is "this nigga's dope he sound just like a$ap rocky" that's not dope that's stupid.
    thank you we finally see eye to eye!

  5. #29
    Captain
    is lost in translation.
     

    ATLien666's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 February 2010
    Location
    With Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, etc. <3
    Posts
    1,731
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 294 Times in 245 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hustler Musik
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
    Either way these niggas sound the same and that's wack af, these nigga gotta learn to be themselves,
    I mean Wayne, Drake, Kendrick, Future, Eminem, Gucci Mane & Juicy J, like any of them or not all made different unique sounds in music that exists today, and now everybody wants to capture their sounds or image, but will never get anywhere unless people like you endorse them.


    Stop endorsing copy cat bullshit.
    bruh, too be honest, it would help if you knew what you were talking about. Nothing Drake's doing is new, Drake is expanding upon foundations, same with Wayne and Future. Gucci ain't start trap rap, like, why the fuck did you include him? That nigga isn't even good at what he does and lol @ Juicy J. three 6 maybe, but not Juicy.

    The only reason Robb and Rocky sound alike is because their beats are similar, these niggas don't rap the same or even come close to it. You can't expect every new nigga to come in and rap in an unorthodox, brand new style.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ATLien666 For This Useful Post:


  7. #30
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    GeorgiaBoyTool's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 December 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 159 Times in 116 Posts
    Fav Song
    Trouble
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien666 View Post
    bruh, too be honest, it would help if you knew what you were talking about. Nothing Drake's doing is new, Drake is expanding upon foundations, same with Wayne and Future. Gucci ain't start trap rap, like, why the fuck did you include him? That nigga isn't even good at what he does and lol @ Juicy J. three 6 maybe, but not Juicy.

    The only reason Robb and Rocky sound alike is because their beats are similar, these niggas don't rap the same or even come close to it. You can't expect every new nigga to come in and rap in an unorthodox, brand new style.
    Actually I do know what i'm talkin about, I never said they were originators, I said they have their own styles, Drake does have a unique sound that not many artist possess in music today, Gucci doesn't like every other Trap rapper out, once a Gucci song starts you know who it automatically, when a song from one of these newew Trap rappers people have to ask who it is, people try to sound like Wayne but can't match him, same with Future, all of these so called "Trill" or "Swag" rappers sound like Three 6 Mafia or UGK, only they can't match the lyrics.

  8. #31
    Captain
    is lost in translation.
     

    ATLien666's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 February 2010
    Location
    With Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, etc. <3
    Posts
    1,731
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 294 Times in 245 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hustler Musik
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
    Actually I do know what i'm talkin about, I never said they were originators, I said they have their own styles, Drake does have a unique sound that not many artist possess in music today, Gucci doesn't like every other Trap rapper out, once a Gucci song starts you know who it automatically, when a song from one of these newew Trap rappers people have to ask who it is, people try to sound like Wayne but can't match him, same with Future, all of these so called "Trill" or "Swag" rappers sound like Three 6 Mafia or UGK, only they can't match the lyrics.
    eh. the nigga sings and raps, sure, he's the only one doing it today that's good at it, but even Future tries, so did T.I. and so forth. Gucci does sound like every trap rapper, just because the nigga has a memorable voice doesn't mean he has his own style. They don't have to ask who Gucci is because dude's famous, bruh. I don't even get your point, just because niggas can't sound like Wayne or Future doesn't mean they made their own style. Wayne's voice is the only distinct thing about him. Flow? Several niggas can switch flows. Punchlines? Several niggas outdo him when it comes to it. etc etc. These trill rappers try to sound like Three 6 or UGK because of inspiration, they're the two most prominent trill rappers and they, once again, very rarely rap about the same shit. Robb doesn't sound like Three 6 or UGK, lyrically or hell, even sonically.

  9. #32
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    GeorgiaBoyTool's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 December 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 159 Times in 116 Posts
    Fav Song
    Trouble
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien666 View Post
    eh. the nigga sings and raps, sure, he's the only one doing it today that's good at it, but even Future tries, so did T.I. and so forth. Gucci does sound like every trap rapper, just because the nigga has a memorable voice doesn't mean he has his own style. They don't have to ask who Gucci is because dude's famous, bruh. I don't even get your point, just because niggas can't sound like Wayne or Future doesn't mean they made their own style. Wayne's voice is the only distinct thing about him. Flow? Several niggas can switch flows. Punchlines? Several niggas outdo him when it comes to it. etc etc. These trill rappers try to sound like Three 6 or UGK because of inspiration, they're the two most prominent trill rappers and they, once again, very rarely rap about the same shit. Robb doesn't sound like Three 6 or UGK, lyrically or hell, even sonically.
    Robb Bank$ sounds like complete shit, the nigga is off beat, has no flow, and you can barely understand him.
    Just accept the fact that you listen to a nigga that sounds like another nigga and get it over it.

  10. #33
    Lord PrettyFlacko Jody II
    Winter is Coming
     

    Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 January 2010
    Posts
    3,722
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 657 Times in 496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
    Robb Bank$ sounds like complete shit, the nigga is off beat, has no flow, and you can barely understand him.
    Just accept the fact that you listen to a nigga that sounds like another nigga and get it over it.
    your name says it all, quit bein' a tool
    it's music, enjoy it, and if you don't, quit makin' a big deal about people who do
    dismissed

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:


  12. #34
    Lieutenant
    This user has no status.
     

    GeorgiaBoyTool's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 December 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 159 Times in 116 Posts
    Fav Song
    Trouble
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 3
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
    your name says it all, quit bein' a tool
    it's music, enjoy it, and if you don't, quit makin' a big deal about people who do
    dismissed
    I'm way past this shit, your input wasn't needed, just take my opinion as it is.

  13. #35
    Captain
    is lost in translation.
     

    ATLien666's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 February 2010
    Location
    With Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, etc. <3
    Posts
    1,731
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 294 Times in 245 Posts
    Fav Song
    Hustler Musik
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
    Robb Bank$ sounds like complete shit, the nigga is off beat, has no flow, and you can barely understand him.
    Just accept the fact that you listen to a nigga that sounds like another nigga and get it over it.
    He doesn't sound like nobody else, though. I suppose you can keep being stupid in this topic if this is your "entertainment."

  14. #36
    YoungGod
    Fuckinniceee.
     

    Zanee's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 October 2011
    Location
    CouchNext2YoBitch
    Posts
    3,884
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked 647 Times in 440 Posts
    I like this nigga shit, not what I was expecting

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanee For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •