Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 2291

Thread: Young Thug Appreciation/Discussion Thread

  1. #25
    General
    Even Ma$e came back for the
    mula outta church
     


    Join Date
    23 March 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,149
    Thanks
    650
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 826 Posts
    Fav Song
    Walk It Out/Walk It Off
    Fav Album
    Da Drought 3
    thank god he with 1017. talent and dope beats Guwop making good moves

    I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

  2. #26
    BANG BANG!
    Vice versa, eyes red from the
    kush I blew White person, got
    my middle finger on the
    trigger
     

    RiCH HOMiE QUiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 September 2010
    Posts
    11,215
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Fav Song
    Believe Me ft. Drake
    Fav Album
    C2
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3/D3/D4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheePuppy View Post
    1017 Thug (No DJ) Dropped recently
    Young Thug - 1017 Thug [No DJ] - download and stream | Audiomack

    2 cups stuffed BANGS.
    wow thats a surprise

    good looking


    FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

  3. #27
    General
    This user has no status.
     

    Late122's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 May 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,209
    Thanks
    1,792
    Thanked 1,363 Times in 850 Posts
    Fav Song
    In The Morning
    Fav Album
    Lights Out
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_wayne View Post
    thank god he with 1017. talent and dope beats Guwop making good moves
    didn't he just sign with freebandz?


  4. #28
    General
    Even Ma$e came back for the
    mula outta church
     


    Join Date
    23 March 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,149
    Thanks
    650
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 826 Posts
    Fav Song
    Walk It Out/Walk It Off
    Fav Album
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Late122 View Post
    didn't he just sign with freebandz?
    i dunno. but if he ain't signed he's affiliated to 1017. Wudure & Gwop. they gonna help him.

    I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

  5. #29
    Lieutenant
    XO
     

    TheePuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 January 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 150 Times in 116 Posts
    Fav Song
    Single
    Fav Album
    Carter IV
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_wayne View Post
    i dunno. but if he ain't signed he's affiliated to 1017. Wudure & Gwop. they gonna help him.
    Hes affiliated with 1017 but a sign to Freebandz is in the works i believe

  6. #30
    Soldier
    B!tch You Guessed It!
     

    Hillmouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 July 2011
    Location
    BVI
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 112 Times in 95 Posts
    Fav Song
    Rollin & Oustanding
    Fav Album
    CII & CIII
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings, DD3, D5
    Young Thug Talks About Working With Kanye West and If He'll Sign To Future | Complex

    "You always speak highly about Lil Wayne, would you say that he is a major influence on your own musical style?
    Yeah. Because he has 10-15 years in the game on top and the fact that he knows he can lean back and retire and he still doesnít. I hope Wayne is listening, I want to get in the studio with Wayne more than anybody in the world. Iíll get in the studio with Wayne before Michael Jackson right now so I hope he listening."
    YMCMB~LK







  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillmouse For This Useful Post:


  8. #31
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lil wayne prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    dont think so
    Posts
    22,731
    Thanks
    4,190
    Thanked 3,107 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Fav Song
    amen
    Fav Album
    like father like son.
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmouse View Post
    Young Thug Talks About Working With Kanye West and If He'll Sign To Future | Complex

    "You always speak highly about Lil Wayne, would you say that he is a major influence on your own musical style?
    Yeah. Because he has 10-15 years in the game on top and the fact that he knows he can lean back and retire and he still doesn’t. I hope Wayne is listening, I want to get in the studio with Wayne more than anybody in the world. I’ll get in the studio with Wayne before Michael Jackson right now so I hope he listening."

  9. #32
    General
    This user has no status.
     

    Late122's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 May 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,209
    Thanks
    1,792
    Thanked 1,363 Times in 850 Posts
    Fav Song
    In The Morning
    Fav Album
    Lights Out
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmouse View Post
    Young Thug Talks About Working With Kanye West and If He'll Sign To Future | Complex

    "You always speak highly about Lil Wayne, would you say that he is a major influence on your own musical style?
    Yeah. Because he has 10-15 years in the game on top and the fact that he knows he can lean back and retire and he still doesnít. I hope Wayne is listening, I want to get in the studio with Wayne more than anybody in the world. Iíll get in the studio with Wayne before Michael Jackson right now so I hope he listening."
    @Danny M

    Add this to the compliments page?

  10. #33
    Administrator
    MU, MUF, MUFC OK
     

    Danny M's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 June 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    13,027
    Thanks
    4,332
    Thanked 5,441 Times in 2,994 Posts
    Fav Song
    I'm Me
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Late122 View Post
    @Danny M

    Add this to the compliments page?
    I'll make a blog post too.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny M For This Useful Post:


  12. #34
    Major
    Thuggin'
     

    My Hubbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 April 2011
    Location
    ok
    Posts
    4,745
    Thanks
    3,120
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 837 Posts

  13. #35
    General
    Even Ma$e came back for the
    mula outta church
     


    Join Date
    23 March 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,149
    Thanks
    650
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 826 Posts
    Fav Song
    Walk It Out/Walk It Off
    Fav Album
    Da Drought 3
    Big Guwap needs to do Free Bricks 3 with Yung Thug

    I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

  14. #36
    General
    Even Ma$e came back for the
    mula outta church
     


    Join Date
    23 March 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,149
    Thanks
    650
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 826 Posts
    Fav Song
    Walk It Out/Walk It Off
    Fav Album
    Da Drought 3
    Black Portland >>>

    I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •