Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15

Thread: King Los is too slept on. 'War' single

  1. #1
    Lieutenant
    strapped up wit dat mac,
    masked up like a goalie
     

    cy-rus's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    939
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 151 Times in 116 Posts
    Fav Song
    6'7
    Fav Album
    c4
    Fav Mixtape
    no ceilings

    King Los is too slept on. 'War' single


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cy-rus For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Waynasite's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 October 2013
    Posts
    18,543
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,628 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ground Zero
    Fav Album
    Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Yea Los is talented

  4. #3
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Lil wayne prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 June 2009
    Location
    dont think so
    Posts
    23,543
    Thanks
    4,190
    Thanked 3,188 Times in 2,629 Posts
    Fav Song
    amen
    Fav Album
    like father like son.
    Fav Mixtape
    dedication 5.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil wayne prezident For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,715
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,459 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    He Got Potential To Make A Classic

  7. #5
    Lieutenant
    strapped up wit dat mac,
    masked up like a goalie
     

    cy-rus's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    939
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 151 Times in 116 Posts
    Fav Song
    6'7
    Fav Album
    c4
    Fav Mixtape
    no ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    He Got Potential To Make A Classic
    Straight up. That has always been his one problem; making his own sound. He's finally got a good production team. Now throw that in the mix with his fucking lyricism. Psh I feel bad for the people who don't know about this man yet. He's gonna shake the world after this one watch.

  8. #6
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,715
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,459 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by cy-rus View Post
    Straight up. That has always been his one problem; making his own sound. He's finally got a good production team. Now throw that in the mix with his fucking lyricism. Psh I feel bad for the people who don't know about this man yet. He's gonna shake the world after this one watch.
    Man I Been On Here For Years Tryna Get These Bums On Los! They Slept. He Bout To Wake They Ass Up!!!

  9. #7
    Lieutenant
    strapped up wit dat mac,
    masked up like a goalie
     

    cy-rus's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    939
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 151 Times in 116 Posts
    Fav Song
    6'7
    Fav Album
    c4
    Fav Mixtape
    no ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Man I Been On Here For Years Tryna Get These Bums On Los! They Slept. He Bout To Wake They Ass Up!!!
    Lol bro it's impossible. I tell EVERYONE bout this fool but they'd rather listen to Kendrick.. Whatever tho to each their own. I won't lie I think he's a better rapper than all those fools. Dude Los is THE BEST RAPPER TO DATE. Literally im not exaggerating and this is comming from a fucking DIE HARD Wayne fan. HES BETTER THAN WAYNE. He could rap in his sleep. And I'm sure you already know this cause I've followed him since like 2009, but if anyone else thinks I'm crazy I will throw so many of his songs and freestyles at you and yall would be dumbfounded.

  10. #8
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,715
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,459 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by cy-rus View Post
    Lol bro it's impossible. I tell EVERYONE bout this fool but they'd rather listen to Kendrick.. Whatever tho to each their own. I won't lie I think he's a better rapper than all those fools. Dude Los is THE BEST RAPPER TO DATE. Literally im not exaggerating and this is comming from a fucking DIE HARD Wayne fan. HES BETTER THAN WAYNE. He could rap in his sleep. And I'm sure you already know this cause I've followed him since like 2009, but if anyone else thinks I'm crazy I will throw so many of his songs and freestyles at you and yall would be dumbfounded.
    Youre Fucking Right! From Welcome To Swagsville Intro, To "The Louis Vuitton Gift Pack" Mixtape . . . Nobody In The Game Can Rap Better Than Him Hands Down! I Can't Wait For This Album

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewCityYM For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Mnjarocock
     

    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 July 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    20,610
    Thanks
    3,421
    Thanked 3,727 Times in 2,709 Posts
    Fav Song
    Pick up my heart
    Fav Album
    C1
    Fav Mixtape
    Suffix
    he a wannabe cory gunz

  13. #10
    Lieutenant
    strapped up wit dat mac,
    masked up like a goalie
     

    cy-rus's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    939
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 151 Times in 116 Posts
    Fav Song
    6'7
    Fav Album
    c4
    Fav Mixtape
    no ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    he a wannabe cory gunz
    Los is 31 bro been rapping longer than Cory been out of middle school

  14. #11
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has over 9001 Stunna
    Points!
     

    YMCMB357's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 December 2012
    Posts
    22,226
    Thanks
    4,826
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 2,432 Posts
    Fav Song
    Steady Mobbin
    Fav Album
    Like Father Like Son
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    Marsha Ambrosius

  15. #12
    Lieutenant
    strapped up wit dat mac,
    masked up like a goalie
     

    cy-rus's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 June 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    939
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 151 Times in 116 Posts
    Fav Song
    6'7
    Fav Album
    c4
    Fav Mixtape
    no ceilings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •