Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 433

Thread: Cardi B Appreciation/Discussion Thread

  1. #1
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    This user has no status.
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,829
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 748 Times in 517 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3

    Cardi B Appreciation/Discussion Thread

    Cardi B



    Belcalis Almanzar (born October 11, 1992), known professionally as Cardi B, is an American rapper, songwriter, and media personality. Born and raised in The Bronx, New York
    OFFICIAL FREE CARDI B MIXTAPE DOWNLOADS FROM DATPIFF

    Gangsta Bitch Volume 1


    Gangsta Bitch Volume 2


    Underestimated Tour Album















    FEATURES
















    Invasion Of Privacy Album
















    Here's some of my favorite pictures of the Beautiful Queen Cardi B



    CONGRATS TO THE QUEEN OF RAP CARDI B WINNING HER FIRST GRAMMY

    Last edited by Wizzle; 06-01-2019 at 04:26 PM.

  2. #2
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Waiting on C5
     

    Shake's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 March 2014
    Posts
    10,473
    Thanks
    1,669
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 886 Posts
    Fav Song
    Army Gunz
    Fav Album
    Tha Block Is Hot
    Fav Mixtape
    The Suffix
    I don't think she will still be "hot" in 2019

  3. #3
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    i swear to god i am nervous
     

    back on my bullish*t's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 March 2012
    Posts
    20,464
    Thanks
    4,655
    Thanked 2,839 Times in 2,287 Posts
    Fav Song
    moment
    Fav Album
    tha carter 5
    Fav Mixtape
    suffix
    i cant stand her personality

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to back on my bullish*t For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    This user has no status.
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,829
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 748 Times in 517 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    i cant stand her personality
    Her Personality what I find her very attractive fam she just being herself like when you watch her interviews she always smiling doing that goofy voice she be doing having a good time I hope she don’t ever change fam I really love her music and she has a beautiful body and face

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    I don't think she will still be "hot" in 2019
    She still working on her album fam which I’m REALLY REALLY anticipating

  6. #5
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,133
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    She’s Cool.......

    She’s making history ......

    I respect her more after this Bruno Mars Feature ....

    Wish her nothing but more success

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewCityYM For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    This user has no status.
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,829
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 748 Times in 517 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    She’s Cool.......

    She’s making history ......

    I respect her more after this Bruno Mars Feature ....

    Wish her nothing but more success
    Glad you like her music fam honestly my favorite female rapper right now she got bars my G you should check out that song I posted on the article red barz honestly I like that song better then bodak yellow check that one fam she was spitting her ass off on there

  9. #7
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,133
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike231 View Post
    Glad you like her music fam honestly my favorite female rapper right now she got bars my G you should check out that song I posted on the article red barz honestly I like that song better then bodak yellow check that one fam she was spitting her ass off on there
    She doesn’t have bars lol
    She just has the right ppl behind her from Atlantic pushing her to Offset and his ppl helping her....

    Her personality is cool and fun so ppl like her.....

    BodaknYellow won’t be topped but I think she can come close to it

    Bruno Mars Feature will bring even more fans her way

    She’s killing it and I hope she can continue this as long as possible

  10. #8
    DUALITY
    REBIRTH
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    11,336
    Thanks
    1,659
    Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,624 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Not a fan at all find her music pretty garbage


  11. #9
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Waynasite's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 October 2013
    Posts
    17,740
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,551 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ground Zero
    Fav Album
    Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    She's annoying as fuck on insta

  12. #10
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    This user has no status.
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,829
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 748 Times in 517 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    She doesn’t have bars lol
    She just has the right ppl behind her from Atlantic pushing her to Offset and his ppl helping her....

    Her personality is cool and fun so ppl like her.....

    BodaknYellow won’t be topped but I think she can come close to it

    Bruno Mars Feature will bring even more fans her way

    She’s killing it and I hope she can continue this as long as possible
    Tripping she got bars for days better then these trash females these days trying to rap

  13. #11
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    Let It All Work Out #CV
     

    BrewCityYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 April 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    11,133
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Fav Song
    Tha Block Is Hot #IFLD
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3 & D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike231 View Post
    Tripping she got bars for days better then these trash females these days trying to rap
    Rapsody might have had the best rap album last year.... she’s dope!

    Not knocking Cardi cause she’s cool but she didn’t pop until offset wrote Bodak Yellow For Her.....

  14. #12
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    This user has no status.
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,829
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 748 Times in 517 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Rapsody might have had the best rap album last year.... she’s dope!

    Not knocking Cardi cause she’s cool but she didn’t pop until offset wrote Bodak Yellow For Her.....
    Offset didn’t write bodak yellow though lol that song dropped before offset and cardi became a couple

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •