Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 361

Thread: 6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

  1. #13
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    #martian4mod
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    Jalisco, Mexico
    Posts
    3,078
    Thanks
    478
    Thanked 850 Times in 586 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    it is true friend there are photographs from the night as well i can't remember the reason but something happened so he didn't get jailed i donno what though
    Bro I just heard of this dude on the radio his music was bumping like the beats I did not know he had charges like that

  2. #14
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    12,395
    Thanks
    1,847
    Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,864 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Bro I just heard of this dude on the radio his music was bumping like the beats I did not know he had charges like that
    most people dont bro i knew about it because i follow a lot of the new rappers coming up but yeah most people be bumpin his music not knowing about it



    this song is pretty tight

    #FREEVELVET

  3. #15
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    #martian4mod
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    Jalisco, Mexico
    Posts
    3,078
    Thanks
    478
    Thanked 850 Times in 586 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    most people dont bro i knew about it because i follow a lot of the new rappers coming up but yeah most people be bumpin his music not knowing about it



    this song is pretty tight
    I found out too that him and trippie don’t like each other And yeah fam I discovered his Instagram today too I saw that he posted a picture of a mixtape he gonna drop next month he’s getting a lot of radio plays like his music be all over the radio

  4. #16
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    12,395
    Thanks
    1,847
    Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,864 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    I found out too that him and trippie don’t like each other And yeah fam I discovered his Instagram today too I saw that he posted a picture of a mixtape he gonna drop next month he’s getting a lot of radio plays like his music be all over the radio
    they are beefing real bad fam tbh 6IX9INE is bodying Trippie atm cause his having double the success if he drops a good project Trippie is fcked cause his last work was really bad

    #FREEVELVET

  5. #17
    LilWayneHQ Godfather
    This user has no status.
     

    Waynasite's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 October 2013
    Posts
    18,169
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1,957 Times in 1,593 Posts
    Fav Song
    Ground Zero
    Fav Album
    Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    Dedication 5
    What is his race?

    I can't tell if he is white or black?

  6. #18
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    12,395
    Thanks
    1,847
    Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,864 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by Waynasite View Post
    What is his race?

    I can't tell if he is white or black?
    latin american

    #FREEVELVET

  7. #19
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    #martian4mod
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    Jalisco, Mexico
    Posts
    3,078
    Thanks
    478
    Thanked 850 Times in 586 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    they are beefing real bad fam tbh 6IX9INE is bodying Trippie atm cause his having double the success if he drops a good project Trippie is fcked cause his last work was really bad
    Shit crazy fam how rappers first become cool with each other then next you know they hate each other

  8. #20
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    12,395
    Thanks
    1,847
    Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,864 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Shit crazy fam how rappers first become cool with each other then next you know they hate each other
    poles is fckin hard af i lowkey wish they werent beefin

    #FREEVELVET

  9. #21
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    #martian4mod
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    Jalisco, Mexico
    Posts
    3,078
    Thanks
    478
    Thanked 850 Times in 586 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    poles is fckin hard af i lowkey wish they werent beefin
    It really is I just heard it when you posted it I even typed in on YouTube tekashi and trippie redd and this popped up this one dope too unitheactivist on here he killed his verse too

  10. #22
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    12,395
    Thanks
    1,847
    Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,864 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    It really is I just heard it when you posted it I even typed in on YouTube tekashi and trippie redd and this popped up this one dope too unitheactivist on here he killed his verse too
    bruh this is so fcking HARD i didn't even though this existed ima big uno fan i'll say this is better then Poles as well uno killed it

    #FREEVELVET

  11. #23
    Lil Wayne Fanatic
    #martian4mod
     

    Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 January 2016
    Location
    Jalisco, Mexico
    Posts
    3,078
    Thanks
    478
    Thanked 850 Times in 586 Posts
    Fav Song
    I Feel Like Dying
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmie View Post
    bruh this is so fcking HARD i didn't even though this existed ima big uno fan i'll say this is better then Poles as well uno killed it
    Uno really dope fam the first time I heard him was the song go with the flow

  12. #24
    DUALITY
    #FREEVELVET
     

    Zimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 April 2011
    Posts
    12,395
    Thanks
    1,847
    Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,864 Posts
    Fav Song
    Scarface/Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III, C5
    Fav Mixtape
    Da Drought 3, D6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Uno really dope fam the first time I heard him was the song go with the flow
    peep my thread on him fam i got a few of his bangers on there

    #FREEVELVET

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •