Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ziggy B - With a Lie (prod. Cobra)

Captain
    Ziggy B

Thanks
    Fav Song
    3 Peat
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings

Ziggy B - With a Lie (prod. Cobra)

Something a bit darker, personal and autotune drenched. It's about addiction in a personal capacity. Still like to think I kept it catchy though haha.

All feedback appreciated, happy to return as usual just link me to your thread

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Z!Greatest For This Useful Post:

Soldier
    Gettin high thinkin bout tha
    Carter V!

Thanks
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3, Suffix
    I love it bro. The contents great and you crushed it with the autotune! Definitely catchy for sure haha your flow is crazy I dig it a lot. Youíre easily one of the best artists Iíve found on SoundCloud. Keep up the great work glad I found your stuff man!

Captain
    Ziggy B

Thanks
    Fav Song
    3 Peat
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon51 View Post
    I love it bro. The contents great and you crushed it with the autotune! Definitely catchy for sure haha your flow is crazy I dig it a lot. You’re easily one of the best artists I’ve found on SoundCloud. Keep up the great work glad I found your stuff man!
    Thank you again brother, you're not just gassing me up right? I feel like there's a couple bits where I shoulda brought the retune speed down a little for a more human feel. And I seriously appreciate that brother, I'll have something more rappy uploaded for Sunday I think.

Soldier
    Gettin high thinkin bout tha
    Carter V!

Thanks
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter 2
    Fav Mixtape
    DD3, Suffix
    Quote Originally Posted by Z!Greatest View Post
    Thank you again brother, you're not just gassing me up right? I feel like there's a couple bits where I shoulda brought the retune speed down a little for a more human feel. And I seriously appreciate that brother, I'll have something more rappy uploaded for Sunday I think.
    Nah man I wouldnít tell someone that if I genuinely didnít mean it. I really enjoy bumping your shit. No lie, listening to your stuff makes me wanna get back in the booth and go even harder haha Iím still newer to creating music so Iím not able to pinpoint extremely specific things yet but everything of yours Iíve listened to so far has really impressed me.

Sergeant
    hello world

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Scarface
    Fav Album
    Rebirth
    Fav Mixtape
    Tha Drought 3
    damn i wasnt expecting that. you got bars cuz. and your vocal capabilities are fire bro. feel like you still havent neceassiry reached your peak theres still loads of stuff you gna do vocally you dont even know youre capable of . like you say on the track you can do better. still gna give this 5/5 tho. damn that beat and hook slaps haha

Captain
    Ziggy B

Thanks
    Fav Song
    3 Peat
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon51 View Post
    Nah man I wouldn’t tell someone that if I genuinely didn’t mean it. I really enjoy bumping your shit. No lie, listening to your stuff makes me wanna get back in the booth and go even harder haha I’m still newer to creating music so I’m not able to pinpoint extremely specific things yet but everything of yours I’ve listened to so far has really impressed me.
    Bruh for real I appreciate every word of that. The streak will stop eventually haha, there'll be one where you're just like 'meh', law of averages haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
    damn i wasnt expecting that. you got bars cuz. and your vocal capabilities are fire bro. feel like you still havent neceassiry reached your peak theres still loads of stuff you gna do vocally you dont even know youre capable of . like you say on the track you can do better. still gna give this 5/5 tho. damn that beat and hook slaps haha
    Thank you dude, got a lot of places I want to take my voice, but just need the canvas (and manukah honey...) to get it there haha. Appreciate you listening and the love though dude. It IS a good hook I won't lie to you haha, verses maybe a little wordy in sections I confess.

Z

Sergeant
    Working on my 8th album

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Sorry 4 The Wait 2
    Sounds great Bro i just want you know keep going
    Visit My Music Page To Hear Updated Daily Music https://www.bandlab.com/mobb_g

Captain
    Ziggy B

Thanks
    Fav Song
    3 Peat
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobbin Moe View Post
    Sounds great Bro i just want you know keep going
    Bruh haha, I want you to be honest with me, did you actually listen? Because I swear my plays never changed on SC, and it's a pretty generic response....

I'd be more likely to wanna check your shit out if you actually put time into the feedback for others, and at least checked the song dawg. C'mon now.

Sergeant
    Working on my 8th album

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Sorry 4 The Wait 2
    You should use bandlab to record your music, you'll have better quality and add me on there so that way i can help you out improve.

Captain
    Ziggy B

Thanks
    Fav Song
    3 Peat
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    You should use bandlab to record your music, you'll have better quality and add me on there so that way i can help you out improve.
    Better quality than what exactly? You don't know my quality as you haven't listened to the track lol. Quality of music also has absolutely no correlation with the platform lol. I appreciate the hustle dawg but don't try to grift me I'm not zipped up the back...

Sergeant
    Working on my 8th album

Thanks
    Fav Song
    Gossip
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter II
    Fav Mixtape
    Sorry 4 The Wait 2
    That's exactly why you should use Bandlab so you don't catch no more lag issues. Just saying dawg

Captain
    Ziggy B

Thanks
    Fav Song
    3 Peat
    Fav Album
    Tha Carter III
    Fav Mixtape
    No Ceilings
    That's exactly why you should use Bandlab so you don't catch no more lag issues. Just saying dawg
    I didn't say I'm having lag issues bruh...you're not even reading what I'm typing, just like you aint listening to the songs in this section. Calm down, take a minute and really think about how you respond lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast