Last week, Mack Maine announced that Lil Wayne and Juelz Santana are back working on their collabo album, I Can’t Feel My Face. After years of the album not being released, Mack did say they will drop it before this year ends. Juelz Santana also told Vibe recently that Wayne had sent him 8 new songs and they will be doing about 20 – 30 new songs for the album (they previously did 45 tracks, but about half of them got leaked).
- I Can’t Feel My Face Collabo CD Ready For Release?
- Video: Drake Speaks On Collaboration Album With Lil Wayne
- Video: Lil Wayne, Tyga, Drake & Juelz Santana Shoot A Music Video
- Video: Juelz Santana Speaks About Lil Wayne & I Can’t Feel My Face Album
- Lil Wayne Nominated For 2011 MTV VMA’s x On Set Of Lil Twist’s “New Money” Video Shoot
Enter your e-mail address above to get Lil Wayne updates sent to you via e-mail.