Jason Ross from JackThreads chopped it up with Lil Wayne on August 20th at the 2012 Magic Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. They talked about his TRUKFIT clothing line, how he came up with the name for the brand, how hands-on he is with the apparel, and how he manages to stay humble with all of his work.
- Lil Wayne Reveals Why He Partnered With SUPRA For His Own Shoe Line x Sneak Peek Of “DEWeezy” Commercial
- Lil Wayne Says He Doesn’t Like New York x Photos From Magic Convention In Las Vegas
- Lil Wayne Speaks On TRUKFIT Brand Name & Clothing Line [Video]
- Lil Wayne Makes A Surprise Appearance At Zumiez “100K” Event [Video & Pictures]
- Lil Wayne Attends, Skates & Performs At His TRUKFIT Party In Las Vegas [Photos & Video]
Enter your e-mail address above to get Lil Wayne updates sent to you via e-mail.
Lil Wayne Quote Of The Day
"Work hard, be somebody. Be something more than what you see in the mirror. Let the world be your mirror, don't let 'em judge you. Because the mirror can't judge you. You judge what you see in the mirror."