While at the grand opening of his Trukstop skate park in New Orleans on September 26th, Lil Wayne chopped it up with The Showbiz 411 for a little interview. Weezy speaks on what he thinks of Aaliyah‘s music, his thoughts on his Young Money artist Drake working on her forthcoming project, and why we should not have any expectations for his upcoming I Am Not A Human Being II album, due to drop on December 11th.
- Lil Wayne Cuts The Ribbon To Open His Skate Park In New Orleans [Videos]
- Lil Wayne Says “I Can’t Feel My Face” Album Turned To “I Am Not A Human Being II”
- Video: Game Says Lil Wayne Is “Too Good”
- Video: Drake Speaks On Collaboration Album With Lil Wayne
- Lil Wayne Interview With DJ Drama, Gives Dedication 4 Release Date & More
Enter your e-mail address above to get Lil Wayne updates sent to you via e-mail.
Lil Wayne Quote Of The Day
"Work hard, be somebody. Be something more than what you see in the mirror. Let the world be your mirror, don't let 'em judge you. Because the mirror can't judge you. You judge what you see in the mirror."